Can you believe how fast kids grow out of their clothes? I feel like I am constantly ordering things online, or making a run to the mall to pick up outfits for my twins (and even when I size up, they are done with them in 3 months or less). I have been mindful of what I’m keeping because we’re expecting baby #3 (hello hand-me-downs!)
- I use an over-the-door hanging rack for the kids towels and sleep sacks.
- Hanging Space
- Opt for kids skinny velvet hangers to optimize space.
- Use dividers to separate clothes into sections (e.g. pajamas, dresses, ethnic wear)
- I have a hanging shoe rack for their cute little shoes. I keep switching out their shoes as they go up a size.
- Portable Drawers
- I store their onesies and outfits in portable 3-tier drawers that way I don’t have to hang everything.
- I love this grey lattice print bins for their swaddles, socks, and accessories.
- I use under the bed storage bins for long term storage and label them (e.g. 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and so on).
- Fabric hampers are a lovely touch to store toys and are portable!
- Drawer organizers make it easy to create compartments for baby burp cloths, shoulder cloths, wash cloths, etc.
My babies are still young, but once they’re older, I’ll be teaching them how to keep their room and closet organized so they can easily find things and Mama doesn’t go nuts! 🙂