Wendy Gossett is a Parenting Specialist. She helps parents understand their children by using temperament psychology and neuroscience. She has over twenty years of experience in education, working in the classroom and corporate sector.
However, all her educational experience didn’t help when parenting her daughter. Because they were opposites, she struggled as a helicopter parent, an explosive parent and an embarrassing parent. (Google “dancing mom in traffic to see for yourself.”) Because she has struggled, she wants to help other parents struggle…a little bit less!
She is a speaker, author and contributing writer for multiple parenting publications.
Meet My Guest:
- WEBSITE: WendyGossett.com
- INSTAGRAM: @wendy.gossett
- FACEBOOK: @WendyGossettCoaching
- TWITTER: @wendygossettmom
- 01:24 – Introduction (the Myers Briggs test)
- 04:10 – The Child Inner-Drive Assessment
- 07:41 – The four people patterns that babies fall into (Ox, Lion, Eagle and Human)
- 08:03 – Carl Jung
- 10:00 – “Intuitive” babies
- 11:31 – “The Tin Man”
- 14:11 – Introverted siblings and space
- 15:50 – Negotiators
- 18:34 – Differentiating
- 20:00 – 2-hour family consultation for brain mapping
- 22:44 – Dealing with sensory seeking children
- 23:10 – Quote of the day: “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- 24:50 – Mom Haul
- AMAZON: Private Selection Dark Chocolate Covered Caramel
- AMAZON: Your Child’s Inner Drive – Parenting by Personality from Toddlers to Teens
- BOGO OFFER: Buy one get one free Child Inner Drive Assessment for $29 and get a second for free (Enter code NAVIG8 to redeem the offer)