As founder, Sean has used his success in disruptive innovations to develop Bambino, a ground breaking babysitting app that is disrupting the underserved segment of in-home childcare.
Prior to Bambino as CEO of MatchCraft, llc., he led a turnaround and successful exit, and saw significant growth in revenue, profits, and personnel.
As a long time leader and innovator within consumer platforms, local search and SMB marketing, Sean has a proven and consistent track record of achieving profitability through revenue growth and operational improvements, and he has a talent for building top-flight teams while instilling a customer-centric approach. While at Dex, he pioneered their early transformation into the digital space with the introduction of performance-based marketing, and led their efforts to be the single largest reseller of Google AdWords to SMBs in the mid 2000’s. In addition, he innovated with early consumer models with a focus on consumer generated content (ratings and reviews) and introduced one of the first mobile applications for local search.
Today, Sean continues his efforts to transform local media and enjoys attending and speaking at conferences around the World. While in the process of growing Bambino nationally, he serves as a Board Member of SafetySkills, an online learning company.
Meet My Guest:
- WEBSITE: BambinoSitters.com
- INSTAGRAM: @bambinositters
- TWITTER: @bambinositters
- FACEBOOK: /bambinositters
- YOUTUBE: Bambino Sitters
- LINKEDIN: /bambinositters
- WDBJ7: EARLY YEARS: Bambino Babysitting Roanoke Offers Parents a Qualified Sitter on an App
- CNBC: Need to Find a Trusted Babysitter Fast? There’s an App for That
- FORBES: How Bambino Wants to Help Parents Find Trustworthy Babysitters
- BAMBINOSITTERS.COM: The Bambino Babysitters App (Receive $10 off your first booking using promo code MOMSENSE10