Ragoth Bala, Harish Visweswaran, and Kiru Rajagopal, co-founders ofThe Cumin Club, sought out to resolve a daily challenge they were facing as recent immigrants from India to the US – they wanted healthy vegetarian options and painfully missed home cooked meals, which were always fresh, nourishing, and balanced. They found that dehydrating through freeze drying allows for Indian dishes to be preserved without harmful additives and single use plastic yielding it better for our bodies and our environment. The Cumin Club offers curated subscription meal plans drawn from authentic regional Indian cuisines. Meals are made by local chefs across India and delivered to customers’ doorsteps around the world. The Cumin Club meal kits are vegetarian, flavor-packed, five-minute meals and are priced starting at $4.99. Use promo code MOMSENSE20 when you visit www.thecuminclub.com to receive 20% off your first order.
Meet My Guest:
- WEBSITE: TheCuminClub.com
- INSTAGRAM: @the_cumin_club
- FACEBOOK: /thecuminclubusa
- SPECIAL OFFER: Enjoy 30+ options starting at $4.99/meal! Use promo code MOMSENSE20 to receive 20% off your next order at www.thecuminclub.com
- THEBETTERINDIA.COM: Craving Home-Food, NRI Creates Healthy 5-Minute Meals & Sells Across The US