Pregnancy is your time to embrace your womanhood and show off that bump! Gone are the days of dowdy maternity wear (think flowers and polka dots) since boutique retailers are changing up the game with timeless staples that are trendy, smart, and ohhhhh soo comfy. Spandex, where have you been all my life?! Here are some of my favorites.
- Asos Maternity. When it comes to high street, Asos just gets it. Don’t be afraid to look edgy. Harem pants, jersey dresses, yes please!
- Shopbop. If you’re into designer duds, you’re sure to find outfits that strike your fancy on this marketplace. From slouch dresses to off-shoulder tops, you’ll look like a glamizon in these outfits.
- Rosie Pope. Active wear for expecting moms is especially hard to find so I was relieved to say the least when I came across this collection. I worked out with my personal trainer until my last trimester so was in desperate need of workout pants that had some give. This gear will last you a while since you’ll need the tanks & yoga pants when you’re aiming to get back to your pre-pregnancy bod. Now go kick some butt!
- Isabella Oliver. Well tailored clothes make the woman. You’ll look tres chic in these maternity tunics and skinny jeans.
- Liz Lange Maternity for Target. Sometimes it’s all about the basics. I lived in ribbed tanks and leggings when I was at home, gorging on vanilla ice cream and watching “Felicity” reruns. Team Ben or Team Noel? Years later, I still couldn’t decide.
- Seraphine. This line had the best wrap dresses, which can be worn pregnant or not!
- Destination Maternity. With collections like Jessica Simpson, Motherhood, and Pea in a Pod, this is a one stop shop. They have nursing bras and maternity panties here too. Trust me, you’ll need to revamp your underwear drawer once you get the good news.
- Pinkblush. If you’re planning on doing a maternity shoot, you may just want to browse their maxi dresses. They’re sure to make you feel like an ethereal beauty.