Massage has numerous benefits for children including infant weight gain, stress and anxiety relief, motor development, and cognitive development. On this episode, I’m joined by Sweta Doshi, the founder of Bubbsi, a skincare brand for babies and toddlers. Leveraging her 10 years of experience working in strategy and marketing at major beauty and apparel brands, Sweta decided to solve a problem that all moms face — finding all-natural skincare for our babies. Drawing from her own experience when her daughter developed eczema as a newborn, Sweta explains that bathing our babies every day can be extremely drying on their skin, especially if they have sensitive skin or suffer from eczema, so parents should make massage the focal point of their bedtime routine. Listeners, enter promo code MOMSENSE10 for 10% off your first Bubbsi order.
About Our Guest:
- 1:26 – Overview of the benefits of massage
- 3:00 – Meet Sweta Doshi, founder of Bubbsi
- 6:00 – Babies with eczema and doctor’s orders
- 8:15 – Skincare products for kids
- 11:15 – Sustainability element
- 12:40 – Massage is the new bath!
- 16:00 – Statistics about massage
- 17:45 – Did your cultural upbringing and ayurveda influence you?
- 19:20 – What is a good massage routine for kids
- 23:22 – Which is harder – being an entrepreneur or a mom?
- 25:55 – Sweta’s Mom Sense moment
- 27:15 – Mom Haul