As women, our bodies are constantly evolving. From our teenage years and puberty to our prime in our 20s and 30s to our pregnancy bods and postpartum. So it makes sense that our workouts should evolve as our bodies needs change. We must focus on the areas that need the most attention, have the correct form and cadence to each workout (sets/reps), which prevents injury and allows us to achieve those results we are seeking.
Brooke Cates, Founder & CEO of The Bloom Method, is a Pre & Postnatal Fitness & Health Expert, as well as a Diastasis Recti & Core Rehabilitation Specialist. Brooke created The Bloom Method with a desire to empower women through movement before, during and after their pregnancies. Recognizing gaps in both the mainstream and pregnancy fitness world, she created a method that consists of diastasis recti rehabilitation and prevention exercises, labor training, functional exercise movements and innovative core techniques that are designed to keep women strong and thriving through pregnancy and into motherhood. The Bloom Method is the recommended fitness method trusted by Doctors, Chiropractors, and Pelvic Floor PTs. In 2018 Brooke took The Bloom Method online with Studio Bloom, making it the first ever Pre and Postnatal virtual fitness studio. Since then thousands of women have experienced empowered pregnancies, birth and now experience a deeper connection to their body, movement and exercise than ever before.
Meet My Guest:
- WEBSITE: The Bloom Method
- INSTAGRAM: @thebloommethod
- TWITTER: @bloommethod
- FACEBOOK: @thebloommethod
- APP: Studio Bloom (Use promo code MOMSENSE20 to receive 20% off)
- TODAY: The Pregnant ‘Belly Pump’: What is the Bloom Method?
- SELF: 26 Best Workout and Fitness Apps Everyone Will Be Using in 2020
- SHAPE: More Women are Working Out to Prepare for Pregnancy
- HEALTH: This Jaw-Dropping Pregnancy Workout is Supposed to Make Labor and Deliverey Easier
- MOTHERLY: The Answer to Postpartum Recovery May Be How You Breathe