CBD is all the rage — there’s things we know, we don’t know, and a ton of misconceptions out there. This episode is all about CBD. And I have just the expert to break it down for us.
Dawn Fable is a working mother of 3 drowning in this thing she calls her “own beautiful disaster.” She’s struggled with generalized anxiety disorder for over 20 years and when she discovered CBD, it changed her life. As the founder of the Press Pause Project, a natural and quality CBD line for women by women, she’s set out to create a true mission for other women to give themselves permission to press pause and stop the whispering and vulnerability around mental health.
Meet My Guest:
- WEBSITE: PressPauseProject.com
- INSTAGRAM: @presspauseproject
- FACEBOOK: /presspauseproject
- LINKEDIN: @PressPauseProject
- 01:50 – What is CBD?
- 03:00 – CBD and it’s benefits for Generalized Anxiety Disorder + opiods
- 06:30 – Dog treats, beverages and other products
- 08:00 – Stepping up to ensure things are done the right way
- 12:20 – The story behind the name, “Press Pause Project”
- 14:14 – How ‘Press Pause’ is a reminder to always be present
- 17:20 – One of the neatest benefits of CBD for older generations
- 19:00 – Recommended use methods (“less is more”)
- 22:10 – Creating a lifestyle and ritualistic brand
- 24:00 – CBD for sleep
- 27:20 – Mom sense moment
- 28:00 – Quote to live by: “My mom has always told me to think about 3 things before you say something. 1.) Is it kind? 2.) Is it necessary and 3.) Is it true? I’ve tried to live by this as words can last a lifetime.”
- 29:00 – Mom Haul: Saint Jane CBD Beauty Serum
- SEPHORA: Saint Jane CBD Beauty Serum