Are you burnt out doing the admin, accounting, and email correspondence for your business or personal brand in addition to managing your home and taking care of your family. You’re not alone. And thankfully, there are professionals out there who can help you take a load off. Today I’m joined by Amanda Rush Holmes who knows this conundrum all too well as an entrepreneur and busy mom. So she aimed to find a resolution.
Amanda is the CEO of The Virtual Assistant Studio and host of the Millennial Mom Movement Podcast. The VA Studio is a virtual assistant agency that supports bloggers and influencers. Amanda teaches moms how to build profitable virtual assistant businesses in her signature course, Full Time VA.
She built a six-figure online business in just 4 weeks – all in the middle of a global pandemic. She’s committed to spreading her knowledge on the inner workings of the
influencer world, how to grow and scale with a small audience, and a small budget, and how to generate consistent revenue, all while working less.
When she’s whipping up new marketing strategies or helping women and moms scale their businesses, you’ll find Amanda running around after her two boys, iced coffee in hand.
Meet My Guest:
- WEBSITE: TheVirtualAssistantStudio.com
- INSTAGRAM: @amandarushholmes
- TIKTOK: @amandarushholmes
- FACEBOOK: /amandarushholmes
- HIRE A VA: Are you looking to hire a virtual assistant? Learn more at The Virtual Assistant Studio.
- BECOME A VA: If you want to be your own boss and set your own hours as a virtual assistant, sign up for training below.