Wouldn’t it be cool if kids could drink their vitamins and enjoy them? Well, they can. You may have seen this founder’s products on the shelves at Walmart, CVS, or on Amazon or Thrive Market — Kids Luv. They are changing the game for kids’ drink boxes everywhere!
Ashi Jelinek is a Los Angeles-based mother of three who found the market lacked innovative, health conscious children’s products. Before becoming a stay-at-home parent, Ashi started her career in theatre in New York and attained her undergraduate degree in theater/communications at California Institute of the Arts. In launching The Luving Company in 2018, Ashi brings her personal experiences as a mother along with her passion for health and wellness. Focusing on promoting a healthy lifestyle to her kids, Ashi set out to create a new brand for both her own and other families alike. Ashi developed KidsLuv in 2018 upon realizing all kids’ drinks were laden with sugar and little health benefits, and combined with pediatric dentists’ recommendation to avoid gummy vitamins, KidsLuv was born. She intentionally developed the product to meet almost any need: it’s Certified Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free, and packaged in an 8 oz. recyclable, resealable, straw-free drink carton.
Meet My Guest:
- EONLINE.COM: 14 Shark Tank Items That Are All Made in the USA
- REDTRI.COM: 23 Mom-Invented Food Products We Love
- FOODNAVIGATOR-USA.COM: Investing in the Future of Food: KidsLuv shares tips to drive velocity, initial trial during pandemic
- AMAZON: Mother’s Love Diaper Cream
- THE BEBABY: Baby Moisturizer (Developed by NYC-based Allergist Dr. Ratika Gupta, this cream is used to protect the skin barrier and prevent eczema & childhood allergies)