Nutrition is important for everyone but especially for growing little humans in critical development stages. From infant to toddler, tweens to teens, it is important to take a look at the food and diet we give our little ones to ensure they are getting the nutrients they need and proper nourishment.
During the pandemic, we all are hyper aware of our health and are eager to learn ways to boost our immunity, as well as our kids, as we stay safe.
Jackie Elnahar is a registered dietitian, attorney and founder of TelaDietitian- the premier telehealth solution for nutrition counseling that was recently acquired by Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC). Jackie has successfully counseled many patients in nutrition using the latest evidence based research on diet and nutrition science. She believes in a nutrient dense approach that maximizes health boosting compounds such as phytonutrients and minimizes harmful ingredients like neurotoxins. Jackie has been featured in Today, Shape, Dr. Oz, Women’s Health, Glamour, Huffington Post, among others.
Meet My Guest:
- WEBSITE: JackieElnahar.com
- INSTAGRAM: @JackieElnahar
- TWITTER: @JackieElnahar
- TODAY: Why cooking frozen chicken in a Crock-Pot or Instant Pot may be unsafe
- SHAPE: The Healthiest Things You Can Order at Panera Bread, According to Nutritionists
- HUFFPOST: 7 Foods To Avoid Buying Amid The Coronavirus Outbreak Due To Others’ Health Needs
- AMAZON: Hint Flavored Water Juice Boxes
- AMAZON: Dinosaur Cookie Cutters