As the COVID-19 pandemic has devastated our society, our global economy, and our daily lives in such a pervasive way with kids home from school and parents juggling the role of provider, career professional, and teacher, we, now more than ever, are relying on our support systems. Sure, with social distancing and self isolation, meeting face to face has become virtual, but there’s no denying that maintaining connections and building bonds is so integral to humanity.
Today I am joined by Blessing Adesiyan, Founder and CEO of Mother Honestly.
Motherhood is demanding AF! There is an enormous amount of pressure on women to over-deliver on all fronts – work, home, parenting, lifestyle and fitness. This over-demanding schedule is leaving mamas exhausted. Women like you are seeking solutions from underneath the laundry pile, the mountain high dishes, and the skipped workouts.
Mother Honestly is a platform that inspires, encourages and guides the modern ambitious woman to thrive in and beyond motherhood. Through online content, and offline activations, Mother Honestly empowers and elevates mothers to lead bigger, better and deeper lives.
Meet My Guest:
- WEBSITE: MotherHonestly.com
- INSTAGRAM: @motherhonestly
- FACEBOOK: @motherhonestly
- LINKEDIN: Mother Honestly
- CREAM BLENDS: Oatmeal Body Scrub and Vanilla Body Oil
- KIDS EDUCATIONAL APPS: ABC Mouse and Khan Academy Kids
- WANDER BEAUTY: Baggage Claim Eye Masks (Use promo code MOMSENSE to receive 20% off your order)